Campsite with activities
To clear your mind
• Heated outdoor swimming pools
• Wild swimming in the Loire River. Our natural swimming pool, the Loire, flows right in front of CosyCamp
• Borrow a canoe and float along the river
• Wellness area with a 15m² multi-functional, heated indoor swimming pool with counter-current jets, coloured lights, music and relaxation.
• Wellness massages with Régina. More info
• Wander around and discover our gardens: vegetable garden, orchard, medicinal plant garden, herb garden, children’s maze, fragrant garden near the wellness area.
• Fishing with the kids (equipment on site)
• Bird watching. The campsite is an LPO refuge (Bird Protection League)
• Observing frogs (in the frog pond and basins)
• Looking for hedgehogs
• Playground and treetop adventure trail for children
• Borrow a board game or a traditional wooden game
• Find a bike your size and race in the alleys of the campsite
• Stroll through the campsite: it’s car-free!
• Try the giant Tyro sur Loire directly on site with 1km zipline 8 times over the river (for kids above 5 years old). Reservation on line : https://aventureshauteloire.com/tyro-sur-loire/
To get your fill
• Canoe trip on the Loire: head out on foot, hop on the train that follows the Loire River, and finish directly in front of the campsite
• Bikes (equipment hire from our partners)
• Hiking (we can loan you guide books and maps. For example, “Les 8 circuits d’interprétation des paysages”.
• TER Train Trail (combination of hiking and local train rides)
• Cross the Loire River on a zipline. 600 m, 4 crossings.